Most of the graphic design work on this site was done by me. It was a lot of fun, and challenged my artistic skills. But I could not have accomplished it without the help from the following:
- My husband, Jason: It’s very convenient to be married to a computer engineer. He did all the animation work and the tweaking of the templates and various plug-ins we used in order to make the site look and work the way I wanted it to. He spent hours on it, and will spend hours more in maintenance going forward. And for all this, I only pay him in Starbucks…and kisses. Thank you, my love!
- Andra Johnson, of Andra’s Whimsies on Etsy: Andra is the very talented and sweet mixed-media folk artist who created the red-haired girls on my site–the one in the footer and the one on the homepage and other places. I commissioned the artwork from her, and am so pleased with it that I hope to have her do more commissions for me in the future. If you like her work, please take a look at her Etsy shop and consider supporting her with a purchase.
- DeviantArt Brush Artists: I made extensive use of the following terrific brushes from talented DeviantArt artists: dg-sama’s Art Nouveau Frames, joannastar’s fairy silhouette brushes, design-maker’s hair brushes, starsunflowerstudio’s owl brushes, gurly’s tree brushes, cherienoir’s rose branch brushes, obsidiandawn’s lace brushes, melsbrushes’ woodland, hogret’s steampunk bizarre, deathoflight’s creepy trees, eliskan’s chain brushes, flightofgrey’s stroke and splatter set, holliecake’s planetary rings, torpedo-designs’ rose brushes, obsidiandawn’s arcane runes circles and symbols, melemel’s vine love, the graffical muse’s vintage camera brushes, nyan-nyan’s book brushes, spiritsighs’ word brushes, diehe art’s straight grunge lines, ouroboric-brush’s oroborus and the serpent, nadinepau’s ornament art, mouritsaDA-stock’s ornament brushes, paulw’s mega tech brush pack, and crazykira-resources’ vintage effect brushes.
- Stock photos and artwork: In addition to purchased and online free stock photos, I was able to use graphics from the following generous stock resource providers: Tigers_stock (DA), Georgina Gibson (DA), The Graphics Fairy, Panopticon Stock (DA), Mystic Morning (DA), Cathleen Tarawhiti (DA), Deviant_Caroline (DA), Liam_Stock (DA), Eclectic Anthology, JayL Stock (DA), Helpax (DA), Enframed (DA), and Beckas (DA).
- Hooton Images: My headshots and the Wildwood Goddess photoshoot were done by the amazing, talented, and totally awesome team at Hooton Images: Heather and Jameson Hooton (photography), Cora Leigh (wardrobe), and Michelle Beran (hair and make-up).
- Site Info: This site is designed in WordPress using the Rounder theme by AIT Themes as a foundation, along with the Revolution Slider for the header. The main fonts are Garamond EG and Quicksand. Animation was created using jQuery and CSS3 transformations.